Basics of Cybervetting
Cybervetting is traditionally used for evaluating a persons suitability for employment based upon his/her usage of social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Myspace. Cybervetting is powerful as it can produce comprehensive reports on companies people and organizations, and going far beyond social network content alone.
The internet is a massive collection of personal, business, financial, technical, legal and news data. Every day information is posted in some form by people, companies, organizations, and government agencies worldwide. This information by itself is often meaningless. Consider the advantage of identifying and documenting relevant text, photos, videos and other web based data in an organized report. Criminal Justice Associates cybervetting analytics develop specific data, as it examines sources across numerous platforms.
Example of Content Available on Social Network Profiles alone
Look at the data and percentages of information identified on pre/post employees from social network sites alone:
* Provocative, Pornographic or otherwise Unsuitable Photographs - 54%
* Heavy Drinking or Illegal Drug Usage - 44%
* Slandering Current or Former Employers or Clients - 38%
* Falsified Educational and/or Professional Experience - 29%
* Release of Confidential Information - 22%
* Admission of Criminal or Unethical Conduct - 37%
Criminal Justice Associates utilizes proprietary visualizers that can analyze the content of entire social network sites and identify the links to other people and companies.
Practical Applications of CyberVetting
Cybervetting is typically used in pre-employment. Our cybervetting techniques can produce reports on People, Companies, Organizations, and even focus down on specific products.
* Vetting a Public or Private Company for Financial and Due Diligence purposes.
* Reputation and Character Checks of People, Key Management, and Board Members
* Competitive or Business Intelligence Information Gathering
* Vetting the Background of an Plaintiff or Defense Expert Witness
* Gathering Information for Criminal/Civil or Administrative Cases
* Background of Potential Investors, Joint Venture Partners, and Business Opportunities
* Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research & Infringement Investigations
Our CyberVetting Approach
We use a combination of analysts, who are specialized professionals experienced in search technology as it relates to business, legal, and financial applications. They also use specialized tools designed to sift through numerous records, and identify specific information. In addition we have access to numerous proprietary databases that are expensive to access under normal circumstances. Our results are 100 times more effective than advanced internet searches conducted by research librarians. Our Cybervetting work product produces results from the following sources (partial listing)
* Social Networks such as Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and other Sites
* Blogs, Discussion Forums, Chat Rooms
* Business, Financial, Legal Information Sites
* City, County, State, Federal Public Records
* Government Reporting and Watchlists
* USA/International Newspapers. Magazines, Listserv's, News Wires
* Online Professional Directories & Member Only Groups
* Web Content from Questionable and/or Controversial Groups or Organizations
* Vast Collection of Public, Private and Unique Proprietary Records
* Content obtained from the Invisible Web
Contact CJA about the value of Cybervetting Reports and Analytics for your company or organization. We can produce results in 5-10 business days for most assignments. All Inquiries are Confidential. Contact us for further details.
INVESTIGATIONS CONDUCTED FOR LEGAL
& BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY
ALL ASSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
ALL INQUIRIES ARE CONFIDENTIAL